Jellua SquidInk Shampoo & Conditioner



Good evening !! How are you all doing today ?! I received this incredible shampoo & conditioner set for my birthday and since I was so impressed, thought i'd share my opinion in case anyone is looking to try out a new product !! 
It's called Jellua Squid Ink Shampoo & Creme Conditioner. 
You can get this at Salons, so it is a bit pricey, but definitly a must try, IMHO.

First off, it has a very unique smell, I've just sat here smelling it, trying to think of a word to describe the smell, and all i've come up with is a clean, slightly mint smell. All I know for sure is that I could pick this stuff out, just by that unique smell. It's not a bad smell, I actually like it. You'll just have to try it out and tell me what you think it smells like, ok ?

After my first use of both the shampoo & conditioner, I really noticed my hair was much softer, my hair felt, "lighter" and more bouncy. And that smell, it lasts !! My guess this is a go for men too, since my brother tried it, and loved it !! Any guesses what he commented on ? Yup, that smell !!! =) 

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who is in the market for softer, more bouncy hair. I will leave the official link below, but you can always feel free to do your own searching for better prices. I do know eBay sells the small trial sizes.  Leave your comments below, i'd love to hear what your thoughts are on this product !! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Ronnie

I am just a girl from northern Massachusetts who loves spending time with my cats, reading, doing crafts and spreading happiness wherever I can. I am a CphT, and a MA Notary Public.

IMPORTANT LINKS

DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer for grinogirlvp.blogspot.com
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at Ronnie.

All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. grinogirlvp.blogspot.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (grinogirlvp.blogspot.com), is strictly at your own risk. grinogirlvp.blogspot.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.

Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.

Consent
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.

Update
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Sunday, October 25th, 2015· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.