Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask


I just tried this face mask and I have to say, my skin feels so incredibly soft !! I applied it to my clean face, and went about doing things around the house. I wore it for about 15 minutes and as it's working, it becomes lighter, and looks just like mud on your face when it dries. I could feel it tightening on my face. There is just a very faint smell, nothing overpowering, which I really liked. 
 

When you first put it on it's wet and dark. As it dries, it gets lighter and looks more chalky. When it's completely dry just wash it away and pat your face dry. I have personally tried quite a few face masks and this one is one of the most natural I have found, it's so gentle on the skin. I had no redness, itch, or irritation, which is sometimes what happens to my sensitive skin. 


I will continue to use this mask weekly and look forward to a more even skin tone and smaller pores. The origins of the mud are from Israel so you know it's really mud from the dead sea. I highly recommend this mud mask to anyone who has sensitive skin or someone who doesn't care much for scented masks. I'm in love !


Also, the jar is huge ! You really only need a little bit to apply a thin layer to your face. This jar will last well over a year ! Good thing it comes with a 2 year expiration date !! :)
You really can't beat the price either !! 
Interested ? You can grab yours here: BEST Dead Sea Mud Mask 
 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this mask! I use it weekly and my skin is so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using dead sea for 4 years. I have really observed a radical change in skin. Now I have become a fan of dead sea mud. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this product. The product container and label are stylish and sturdy. The mud mask has a slight smell that is soothing to me, I don't mind the fragrance at all and after using the product my face felt a lot smoother and looked more clear (complexion wise). The mask is easy to put on and remove... source- deadseaproductstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's what you would expect,dead sea mud mask in a container. It looks like mud, it smells like mud. This product is great, I find my skin very cleansed and soft after using it in my weekly applications.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty Dead Sea Mask 150g with Argan oil, 100% natural and pure for acne, pore Exfoliates, Nourishes , Anti-Aging Alleviates Dry Skin Conditions and care

      Dead Sea Mask

      SPA Facial face by Dead Sea Body Mud Mask, 8.8 Oz With Honey Extract, 100% natural and pure minerals Beauty mask for Body care and skin treatment

      Dead Sea Mud Mask

      Natural black Dead Sea Mud Mask,12.3 Oz With Collagen, 100% Natural and pure minerals for body, skin, hair and facial face

      Dead Sea Mud Mask benefit 

      dead sea mask review

      dead sea mask amazon

      dead sea mask before and after

       

       

      Delete
  5. All our products have Dead Sea Salts at heart making them unique in itself. For the first time, a face wash and a scrub based on Dead Sea Mud has been launched.
    www.chauthandnagsan.in

    ReplyDelete

About Ronnie

I am just a girl from northern Massachusetts who loves spending time with my cats, reading, doing crafts and spreading happiness wherever I can. I am a CphT, and a MA Notary Public.

IMPORTANT LINKS

DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer for grinogirlvp.blogspot.com
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at Ronnie.

All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. grinogirlvp.blogspot.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (grinogirlvp.blogspot.com), is strictly at your own risk. grinogirlvp.blogspot.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.

Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.

Consent
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.

Update
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Sunday, October 25th, 2015· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.