Full Lips Review

Ok admit it, you want fuller lips. I know I do. Who doesn't right ?! If you are unable to or afraid of going under the knife, then you'll love this post. Read on......

So i'm sure you've seen some of the horror photos and videos that have been going around of teens using milk jugs or other household items to suck their lips into. Ugggh, don't even. Just don't. One of my fellow Y sisters had posted a photo of herself wearing this little round red thing over her lips, and it read something to the effect of "Easy way to get fuller lips." Of course I was curious and had to check it out for myself !!


The company is called FullLips. I went on their official page and placed an order for the medium oval. Well, it really wasn't the right one for me but I was in luck, the Founder of the company, Linda Gomez, had handwritten me a Thank You note with my order and included a free large round one. Good thing for me because it was the perfect one !! I was really impressed that the Founder had personally written me a Thank You note. Big A+ for personal-ness there. I friended her on FB and she is such a great lady. Really nice, and down to earth. 

As with most products out there, there are now many knock-offs. I recommend going to the official website here: www.fullips.com to order yours. 

Here is my before and right after photo


And here is me in the process
 

So.... what are you waiting for ?
Head on over to the official Fullips page !! 
Right here ~~~~~~~> www.fullips.com

Hope you found this review helpful. Let me know your thoughts on this product. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Ronnie

I am just a girl from northern Massachusetts who loves spending time with my cats, reading, doing crafts and spreading happiness wherever I can. I am a CphT, and a MA Notary Public.

IMPORTANT LINKS

DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer for grinogirlvp.blogspot.com
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at Ronnie.

All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. grinogirlvp.blogspot.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (grinogirlvp.blogspot.com), is strictly at your own risk. grinogirlvp.blogspot.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.

Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.

Consent
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.

Update
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Sunday, October 25th, 2015· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.